Rozendom Music is a sole proprietorship managed by Erik Rozendom.
Erik is involved in various activities, he is a graduated horn player, conductor of several orchestras, and he also teaches several students. Erik is also an arranger, his arrangements can be ordered through this site.
The latest news
Part 1 Belkis, Regina di Saba for Brass band
This piece tells the story of Belkis the beautiful and young queen of Saba who is invited by Salomon.
Originally it is a Ballet of 80 minutes, but later a suite was made of it that lasts about 25 minutes.
This first part "Solomon's Dream" takes place in Solomon's torchlit harem in Jerusalem.
Look in the Shop for the arrangement.
Gabriellas Sång - Hornensemble
9 different parts, with some easy ones but also some demanding parts (Solo, 1st and 8th horn). The 1st horn is rather high and the 8th horn is pretty low.
I hope you will have a lot of musical fun with this transcription
Moanin' - Charles Mingus
The arrangement is available for Concertband and Fanfareorchestra.
Adhoc 2019 grand success
1. Grand Fanfare - Giancarlo Castro D'Addona
2. Aguëro - José Franco Ribate
3. The Sword and the Crown - Edward Gregson
4. Serenity - Ola Gjeilo / arr. J. Eric Wilson & Ola Gjeilo
5. Vongole! (Baritone Sax and Orchestra) - Satoshi Yagisawa (Soloist Daan van Koppen)
6. L'Invitation Au Voyage - Arend Gerds
7. Gammatique - Gerard Boedijn
8. Molly on the Shore - Percy Grainger
9. Maleficent - James Newton Howard, E. E. Rosendom
10. Promenade, "Walking the Dog" arr. D. Bourgeois
11. Jazz Waltz No. 1 - Otto M. Schwarz
12. My Own King Am I - Eric Vloeimans (soloist Anne Hoogendijk)
13. Disney Villains Medley - Eiji Suzuki
14. Moanin '- Charles Mingus, Erik Erik Rozendom (soloist Daan van Koppen)
15. African Symphony - Van McCoy, arr. Naohiro Iwai
16. Tribute to Edith Piaf - Roland Kernen
17. Scherzo for Band - Gioachino Rossini
18. Rolling Thunder - Henry Fillmore