Rozendom Music is a sole proprietorship managed by Erik Rozendom.
Erik is involved in various activities, he is a graduated horn player, conductor of several orchestras, and he also teaches several students. Erik is also an arranger, his arrangements can be ordered through this site.
The latest news
Deel 1 Belkis, Regina di Saba voor fanfare
Gabriellas Sång - Hornensemble
9 different parts, with some easy ones but also some demanding parts (Solo, 1st and 8th horn). The 1st horn is rather high and the 8th horn is pretty low.
I hope you will have a lot of musical fun with this transcription
Moanin' - Charles Mingus
The arrangement is available for Concertband and Fanfareorchestra.
Adhoc 2019 grand success
1. Grand Fanfare - Giancarlo Castro D'Addona
2. Aguëro - José Franco Ribate
3. The Sword and the Crown - Edward Gregson
4. Serenity - Ola Gjeilo / arr. J. Eric Wilson & Ola Gjeilo
5. Vongole! (Baritone Sax and Orchestra) - Satoshi Yagisawa (Soloist Daan van Koppen)
6. L'Invitation Au Voyage - Arend Gerds
7. Gammatique - Gerard Boedijn
8. Molly on the Shore - Percy Grainger
9. Maleficent - James Newton Howard, E. E. Rosendom
10. Promenade, "Walking the Dog" arr. D. Bourgeois
11. Jazz Waltz No. 1 - Otto M. Schwarz
12. My Own King Am I - Eric Vloeimans (soloist Anne Hoogendijk)
13. Disney Villains Medley - Eiji Suzuki
14. Moanin '- Charles Mingus, Erik Erik Rozendom (soloist Daan van Koppen)
15. African Symphony - Van McCoy, arr. Naohiro Iwai
16. Tribute to Edith Piaf - Roland Kernen
17. Scherzo for Band - Gioachino Rossini
18. Rolling Thunder - Henry Fillmore